Services held weekly on Sundays – alternating between 9am and 11am. Everyone welcome.
Contact Person: Everard Heintze – Chairman
Phone Number: (03) 5095 2211
Location Address: Nhill Road, Murrayville VIC 3512
The first Lutheran service to be conducted in the Murrayville district took place on 27th February 1910, on Mr Schultz’s property under a mallee tree, officiated by Pastor H. S. Heidenrich. These early Lutheran lead to the founding on 11th June 1911 of the St. Peter’s Lutheran congregation.
On 6th November 1921, an acre of land siuated on the outskirts of the Murrayville township was purchased and the current building was constructed a couple of years later. The foundation stone of St. Peters Lutheran Church was laid by Pastor Hass on 2nd December 1923.
The current Pastor is Steve Maas. All worshipers are welcome to attend services, held on Sunday mornings, alternating starting times of 9am and 11am.