Perfectely manicured grass rinks, operational from October through March
Contact Person: David Heintze – President : Kevin Willersdorf – Secretary
Location Address: McKenzie Street, Murrayville VIC 3512
The formation of the Murrayville & RSL Bowling Club was first proposed in 1960, however, there was nnot much activity until 1959. After considerable debate, the current site was chosen and as a result of numerous working bees, the green were ready for play in 1962 and the club was officially functioning.
In 1966, an application was made to join the Pinnaroo Line Bowls Association and thus pennant play began. In 1972, the original small iron building was replaced by the new brick clubhouse, wich was opened by Mr Leedham, a past President of the Australian Bowls Council.